BINGHAMTON'S FIRST RESTAURANT WEEK A SUCCESS
By WBNG News
Binghamton, NY (WBNG Binghamton) It appears Binghamton diners truly have an appetite for food, and for charity.
Last month, the city of Binghamton held its first Restaurant Week.
The city says it raised nearly $2,000 for the Boy's and Girl's Club.
It also says the event was so successful that it plans to hold it twice a year.
The next one will be September 21st through the 30th.
The money from that Restaurant Week will go to the Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse.
The city hopes more local restaurants will join in and participate this fall.
Storm Tracker Weather
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- PressConnects: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Restaurant Week for CHOW
- Pipe Dream: CHOW will benefit from restaurant week...
- WBNG: CHOW
- Earth Fest 4-24-10
- CHOW Advisory Meeting Minutes
- CHOW mentioned in PipeDream
- Johnny Hart Memorial Christian Fellowship Breakfas...
- Benefit to aid CHOW
- Thank You Greg!
- Channel 34 - Restaurant Week to benefit CHOW
- WBNG: CHOW
- BU Pipe Dream: Event to help CHOW
- Race & Our Community
- Press Connects: Social Connections for Senior Wome...
- Press Connects: CHOW Conklin Farm mentioned
- Facebook: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Faith in Action Volunteers
- Press & Sun: Rotary Announces Grants
- Press & Sun: Lives of Commitment
- Press & Sun: BMets and Ramp It UP
- News Channel 34 : BCC and CHOW
- Press & Sun: STYP to Volunteer Helping CHOW
- Facebook: Jail Ministry - Congrats Dorothy!
- CHOW Volunteer Obituary
- ▼ April (25)