BROOME COUNTY COUNCIL OF CHURCHES LENTEN SERVICES BEGIN FEBRUARY 17, 2010
Binghamton, N.Y., Feb. 2, 2010 . . . . . The Broome County Council of Churches will sponsor mid-week Lenten services at noon on Wednesdays, beginning on Ash Wednesday, February 17, at Holy Nativity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 312 E. Main St., Endicott.
Guest clergy will conduct the services each week. The Rev. Dr. Joseph Sellepack, executive director of the Council of Churches, is scheduled to lead the service on Ash Wednesday, February 17, 2010.
A light lunch will be provided for a nominal fee in the church hall after services. All in the community are welcome, and the facilities are handicapped-accessible.
For more information, call the Council of Churches at 724-9130, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- Facebook: Jail Ministry and the Literacy Program
- News Channel 34: Dining For Dollars article
- News Article: 2/23/10
- Press Release 2-22-10: Dining for Dollars Event
- Council Of Churches Proud Of 2009
- In Sunday's Paper: Council of Churches elects 2
- Promo for Spring Craft Fair
- WBNG: Spring Craft Show
- Empty Bowls for CHOW
- Broome County Council of Churches to sponsor Lente...
- Facebook: 3 events listed today on facebook
- Facebook: Jail Ministry and the Dream Center
- Faith in Action Volunteers
- News10Now: Backpack Program
- Press & Sun Bulletin: Lincoln's Birthday
- Facebook: Cris Mogenson's speaking engagement
- Facebook : New Volunteer for Celebrate Recovery
- Twitter: CHOW Chili Championship
- Facebook: CHOW Shelves
- Ramp It Up 2010
- Memorial for Raymond L Osterhout, Jr.
- Facebook: Jail Ministry Reentry Program
- WBNG: 2010 annual meeting
- Press Release: Annual Meeting
- Press & Sun : Council of Churches elects board mem...
- Press Release: Lenten Services
- Press Release: Council Elects New Board Members
- Ramp it Up article in Sunday's paper
- ▼ February (28)