By WBNG News
Story Created: Jan 25, 2010 at 1:28 PM EST
Story Updated: Jan 25, 2010 at 1:28 PM EST
BINGHAMTON, NY (WBNG Binghamton) Mayor Matt Ryan will deliver his fifth State of the City Address on Monday, February 8th at 6:30pm in City Council Chambers. Council President Martin Gerchman will convene a special session for Mayor Ryan to give the annual speech.
The Chambers will open to the public at 6:00pm, and a reception will follow in City Hall’s 2nd Floor Plaza Gallery. Similar to City Council legislative sessions, the Address will be broadcast live on Time Warner Cable Channel 12.
Those attending are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food donation for the Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse (CHOW). Donation barrels will be set up outside the City Council Chambers.
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- Last night there was a workshop on Facebook and Tw...
- Jail Ministry Facebook Post
- Joanne Kays
- Mayor Ryan to Deliver State of the City Address on...
- Coming CHOW Events
- CHOW Advisory Committee
- Ray Osterhout
- Press Release Sent to Media 1-13-10
- Press & Sun Bulletin Article 1-11-10
- News 10 Now coverage
- Faith in Action Volunteers updates
- Gabe Oakley - Cruisin Car Buddies / Katie Legg - F...
- Channel 34 Up to the Minute News
- Press Release 10-7-10
- In Memory of Frederick A Sarnecky Sr
- Press & Sun Bulletin Article
- ▼ January (17)