Thursday, December 2, 2010
Chorus concert to benefit CHOW
December 2, 2010, 12:00 am
The seventh annual Choruses for CHOW benefit concert will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at the Sarah Jane Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church, located at 380 Main St. in Johnson City.
The event, which raises money for the Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse, will feature the Southerntiersmen Barbershop Chorus, the Binghamton Downtown Singers, the Bronzissimo! Bell Choir, the Carousel Harmony Chorus, Young Women in Harmony Chorus and the Endwell Community Chorus.
The concert is sponsored by the Southerntiersmen. Tickets are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. Purchase tickets by calling the Broome County Council of Churches at 724-9130 or by contacting a chorus member.
View Article Here
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- At midnight or morning, Southern Tier Christians g...
- 11 Binghamton-area groups receive Gannett Foundati...
- Help needed to deliver toys
- "Food For Fines" At Broome County Public Library
- Donate to CHOW, get free Frosty
- Letter to the Editor
- In Memory of Edward T Gidzinski
- Mirabito to collect food for CHOW
- CHOW Benefit Concert - 12/4/2010
- Food for Fines at the Broome County Library
- Chorus concert to benefit CHOW
- Soldier in war on hunger devotes self to community...
- ▼ December (12)