December 7, 2010, 6:51 am
All area Wendy’s Restaurants are accepting non-perishable food items for the Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse during the month of December. With each donation (one per visit), receive a coupon for a free Frosty, said Patsy Thatcher, marketing and community relations manager for Wendy’s.
— Valerie Zehl
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- At midnight or morning, Southern Tier Christians g...
- 11 Binghamton-area groups receive Gannett Foundati...
- Help needed to deliver toys
- "Food For Fines" At Broome County Public Library
- Donate to CHOW, get free Frosty
- Letter to the Editor
- In Memory of Edward T Gidzinski
- Mirabito to collect food for CHOW
- CHOW Benefit Concert - 12/4/2010
- Food for Fines at the Broome County Library
- Chorus concert to benefit CHOW
- Soldier in war on hunger devotes self to community...
- ▼ December (12)