Hello Deacon Edward Blaine,
On behalf of the Communities Take Root program, we are thrilled to officially applaud your organization – Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse (Broome County Council of Churches) - for winning a fruit orchard as part of the Communities Take Root program.
Supported by Edy’s Fruit Bars and the Fruit Tree Planting Foundation, the mission of Communities Take Root is to award fruit orchards to deserving communities across the country. As a winner, it is our hope that a fruit orchard will not only beautify and strengthen your community, but will also encourage healthy eating along the way.
A representative from the Fruit Tree Planting Foundation will be contacting you directly to discuss next steps, and to schedule the date of your orchard groundbreaking.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions, and once again - Congratulations!
Edy’s Grand Ice Cream
5929 College Avenue
Oakland, CA 94618
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- Social Media Presentation
- Help Out Get Out of Jail
- CHOW Committee Minutes
- WBNG: CHOW Position Available
- Flash Mob for CHOW
- Take Time to Remember One of Our Volunteers
- Southern Tier Close Up - CHOW
- IMO James McDonnell
- Pressconnects: Grow Broome
- GE, Lockheed Martin & BAE Systems collect food for...
- Grow Broome Press Release from United Way
- Grow Broome
- Social Connections for Senior Women
- The Health Benefits Resulting From Volunteering
- Hole Monitors for CHOW
- Obituary from one of our donors - family asking fo...
- Social Media (For more articles like this, see the...
- Pressconnects: Cyber Cafe Songwriter Showcase
- Fox 40: Tough Summer for CHOW Ahead
- News Channel 34: Rural Health Services article men...
- Food Drive for CHOW
- CHOW Chili Cookoff Winners
- WBNG: Lives of Commitment
- News Channel 34 5/7/10
- YYN (Your News Now): Lives of Commitment Breakfast...
- WBNG Facebook Post: CHOW Farm
- Letter From Edy’s Fruit Bars and the Fruit Tree Pl...
- News Channel 34: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Press Connect: CHOW Win
- Press Connects: BU Philanthropy Incubator Awards
- Wheelchair Ramp receives a Grant from BU
- News Channel 34: CHOW #1
- WBNG: Congrats on the Orchard Win!
- YYN (Your News Now): Chili Championship
- WBNG: Chili Cookoff
- ▼ May (35)