12th Annual Lives of Commitment Breakfast on May 7th
Last Update: 5/05 1:32 pm
The 12th Annual Lives of Commitment Breakfast of the Faith in Action Volunteers program of the Broome County Council of Churchs is on Friday May 7th at the Ramada Binghamton.
Each year, the Lives of Commitment Breakfast is held to honor special volunteers in the community. Joan Eisch of Vestal and Cyndy Vosburgh of Neward Valley are being recognized for their volunteer activity with Faith in Action, while Katie Legg of Kirkwood, president of the Friendship Tree charity, is the community volunteer honoree.
Kathryn Grant Madigan, a partner in the law firm of Levene, Gouldid, & Thompson, will be the keynote speaker.
See Article Here
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- Social Media Presentation
- Help Out Get Out of Jail
- CHOW Committee Minutes
- WBNG: CHOW Position Available
- Flash Mob for CHOW
- Take Time to Remember One of Our Volunteers
- Southern Tier Close Up - CHOW
- IMO James McDonnell
- Pressconnects: Grow Broome
- GE, Lockheed Martin & BAE Systems collect food for...
- Grow Broome Press Release from United Way
- Grow Broome
- Social Connections for Senior Women
- The Health Benefits Resulting From Volunteering
- Hole Monitors for CHOW
- Obituary from one of our donors - family asking fo...
- Social Media (For more articles like this, see the...
- Pressconnects: Cyber Cafe Songwriter Showcase
- Fox 40: Tough Summer for CHOW Ahead
- News Channel 34: Rural Health Services article men...
- Food Drive for CHOW
- CHOW Chili Cookoff Winners
- WBNG: Lives of Commitment
- News Channel 34 5/7/10
- YYN (Your News Now): Lives of Commitment Breakfast...
- WBNG Facebook Post: CHOW Farm
- Letter From Edy’s Fruit Bars and the Fruit Tree Pl...
- News Channel 34: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Press Connect: CHOW Win
- Press Connects: BU Philanthropy Incubator Awards
- Wheelchair Ramp receives a Grant from BU
- News Channel 34: CHOW #1
- WBNG: Congrats on the Orchard Win!
- YYN (Your News Now): Chili Championship
- WBNG: Chili Cookoff
- ▼ May (35)