October 12, 2009
CHOW to hold annual Hunger Walk
The Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse will hold its 27th annual Hunger Walk Sunday behind Binghamton University’s East Gym.
CHOW since has pledge envelopes available for volunteer walkers, who can pick them up at the Broome County Council of Churches, located at 3 Otseningo St. in Binghamton, through Friday. Call (607) 724-9130 for more information.
Registration on the day of the walk will begin at 1 p.m. The 2.5-mile walk around campus will begin at 2 p.m. The event also features food, entertainment and children’s activities. Anyone who collects at least $50 will receive a free t-shirt.
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (278)
- Editorial Submitted to the Paper
- Wheelchair Ramp Letter and Donation
- Facebook Entry for the Jail Ministry
- IBM CHOW Donation on NewsChannel34
- Letter from Hillel at Binghamton 10-23-09
- Facebook Entry about the Reentry Program
- CHOW Event in pressconnects.com
- Broome County Council of Churches Jail Ministry P...
- Facebook Jail Min Post
- Facebook post announcing the CHOW Walk
- Twitter post announcing the CHOW Walk
- Donation from the Johnny Hart Memorial Breakfast
- Pipedream Article mentioning CHOW
- News10Now covering the Backpack Program
- NewsChannel 34 covering the Hunger Walk
- Congregation Blast on Homeless Initiative
- ESG Funding and Block Grant
- Facebook Entry about Apple Picking
- Facebook Entry about the CHOW Walk
- Facebook Entry about the Last Ramp
- CHOW article in pressconnects.com
- Jail Ministry Volunteer in Obituary
- Ball Catchers of the Month
- 2010 Budget .... Schedule
- Upcoming CHOW Events
- Obituary 10-6-09 with Donations towards CHOW
- Donations paid out to victims' families, survivors...
- 2009 Thanksgiving Food Distribution
- Time Allocation
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Classes
- ▼ October (31)