3 Otseningo Street
Binghamton, NY 13903
Deacon Edward M Blaine
Dear Deacon Blaine,
We are writing to you as the leaders of the Challah for Hunger chapter at Binghamton University.Challah for Hunger (CfH) is a non-profit organization with chapters around the country.The chapters bake and sell challah bread on their college campuses, then donate their profits to a local and international charity.As part of the organization's mission, half of our proceeds will be donated to the American Jewish World Service Sudan Relief and Advocacy Fund.We have decided to donate the other half of our proceeds to CHOW.
Challah for Hunger is a project of students through Hillel at Binghamton. Hillel at Binghamton is an organization that provides quality programming, leadership opportunities and professional support to the Binghamton University community.Hillel at Binghamton strives to foster Jewish education and awareness, strengthen community and identity as uniquely Jewish and universally human, and promote the values of pluralism,tikkun olam(healing the world), Israel, and Jewish Peoplehood.
We have seen that our campus community cares about the work that CHOW does. We hope the kindness of our volunteers, customers, and supporters can be passed on to your clients and beneficaries through our donation. We hope it will help to further your cause and we look forward to continuing our support.
Challah for Hunger at Binghamton intends to continue giving to CHOW two times per year(representing each semester). For future inquiries, please contact us through Hillel or Shana Teig Kantor, Executive Director of Hillel at Binghamton.
Alexandra Kassimir and Lauren Rothschild
Coordinators Binghamton Challah for Hunger
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (278)
- Editorial Submitted to the Paper
- Wheelchair Ramp Letter and Donation
- Facebook Entry for the Jail Ministry
- IBM CHOW Donation on NewsChannel34
- Letter from Hillel at Binghamton 10-23-09
- Facebook Entry about the Reentry Program
- CHOW Event in pressconnects.com
- Broome County Council of Churches Jail Ministry P...
- Facebook Jail Min Post
- Facebook post announcing the CHOW Walk
- Twitter post announcing the CHOW Walk
- Donation from the Johnny Hart Memorial Breakfast
- Pipedream Article mentioning CHOW
- News10Now covering the Backpack Program
- NewsChannel 34 covering the Hunger Walk
- Congregation Blast on Homeless Initiative
- ESG Funding and Block Grant
- Facebook Entry about Apple Picking
- Facebook Entry about the CHOW Walk
- Facebook Entry about the Last Ramp
- CHOW article in pressconnects.com
- Jail Ministry Volunteer in Obituary
- Ball Catchers of the Month
- 2010 Budget .... Schedule
- Upcoming CHOW Events
- Obituary 10-6-09 with Donations towards CHOW
- Donations paid out to victims' families, survivors...
- 2009 Thanksgiving Food Distribution
- Time Allocation
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Classes
- ▼ October (31)