Jamboree to aid the Afton Food Pantry
April 22, 2010, 12:00 am
Six bands will donate their time Sunday to support the Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse and the Afton Food Pantry.
The jamboree benefit show starts at noon at the Central Hotel & Tavern on Oak Hill Road in Harpursville. There is a $5 cover charge to see performances from Ring of Fire, The Blue J's, The Cardboard Cutouts, Chops, The C.O.D. Band and The Short Change Band.
Additional fundraising activities will include a chicken dinner, 50/50 raffles and a Chinese auction.
All money collected will be donated to the Afton Food Pantry. Canned goods and nonperishable items will also be accepted.
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- PressConnects: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Restaurant Week for CHOW
- Pipe Dream: CHOW will benefit from restaurant week...
- WBNG: CHOW
- Earth Fest 4-24-10
- CHOW Advisory Meeting Minutes
- CHOW mentioned in PipeDream
- Johnny Hart Memorial Christian Fellowship Breakfas...
- Benefit to aid CHOW
- Thank You Greg!
- Channel 34 - Restaurant Week to benefit CHOW
- WBNG: CHOW
- BU Pipe Dream: Event to help CHOW
- Race & Our Community
- Press Connects: Social Connections for Senior Wome...
- Press Connects: CHOW Conklin Farm mentioned
- Facebook: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Faith in Action Volunteers
- Press & Sun: Rotary Announces Grants
- Press & Sun: Lives of Commitment
- Press & Sun: BMets and Ramp It UP
- News Channel 34 : BCC and CHOW
- Press & Sun: STYP to Volunteer Helping CHOW
- Facebook: Jail Ministry - Congrats Dorothy!
- CHOW Volunteer Obituary
- ▼ April (25)