Monday, April 12, 2010
Press Connects: Social Connections for Senior Women
Two Social Connections groups form
April 7, 2010, 7:17 am
Two new Social Connections for Senior Women social support groups are starting this month. The free groups, which meet weekly, bring women together to share life experiences and interests.
The two new locations are the Northern Broome Senior Center in Whitney Point and the Vestal United Methodist Church in Binghamton. For more information or to join, contact Joanne or Teresa at the Broome County Council of Churches at (607) 724-9130.
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- PressConnects: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Restaurant Week for CHOW
- Pipe Dream: CHOW will benefit from restaurant week...
- WBNG: CHOW
- Earth Fest 4-24-10
- CHOW Advisory Meeting Minutes
- CHOW mentioned in PipeDream
- Johnny Hart Memorial Christian Fellowship Breakfas...
- Benefit to aid CHOW
- Thank You Greg!
- Channel 34 - Restaurant Week to benefit CHOW
- WBNG: CHOW
- BU Pipe Dream: Event to help CHOW
- Race & Our Community
- Press Connects: Social Connections for Senior Wome...
- Press Connects: CHOW Conklin Farm mentioned
- Facebook: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Faith in Action Volunteers
- Press & Sun: Rotary Announces Grants
- Press & Sun: Lives of Commitment
- Press & Sun: BMets and Ramp It UP
- News Channel 34 : BCC and CHOW
- Press & Sun: STYP to Volunteer Helping CHOW
- Facebook: Jail Ministry - Congrats Dorothy!
- CHOW Volunteer Obituary
- ▼ April (25)