Fundraiser to aid wheelchair ramp program
April 1, 2010, 8:25 am (In Press & Sun 4-3-10)
The Broome County Council of Churches and Binghamton Mets are teaming up to raise money for a Council program that builds wheelchair ramps for Broome County residents.
During April, baseball fans can buy a $4 half-price ticket for selected dates, and half will be donated to the Council’s Ramp It Up program. The dates are April 8-14 and 22-28. Coupons to buy the tickets are available at the Council of Churches Office at 3 Otseningo St., Binghamton, or at the B-Mets office.
Call 724-9130 for more information.
Last summer, the Council and several church and youth groups built 13 ramps at no cost to residents.
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- PressConnects: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Restaurant Week for CHOW
- Pipe Dream: CHOW will benefit from restaurant week...
- WBNG: CHOW
- Earth Fest 4-24-10
- CHOW Advisory Meeting Minutes
- CHOW mentioned in PipeDream
- Johnny Hart Memorial Christian Fellowship Breakfas...
- Benefit to aid CHOW
- Thank You Greg!
- Channel 34 - Restaurant Week to benefit CHOW
- WBNG: CHOW
- BU Pipe Dream: Event to help CHOW
- Race & Our Community
- Press Connects: Social Connections for Senior Wome...
- Press Connects: CHOW Conklin Farm mentioned
- Facebook: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Faith in Action Volunteers
- Press & Sun: Rotary Announces Grants
- Press & Sun: Lives of Commitment
- Press & Sun: BMets and Ramp It UP
- News Channel 34 : BCC and CHOW
- Press & Sun: STYP to Volunteer Helping CHOW
- Facebook: Jail Ministry - Congrats Dorothy!
- CHOW Volunteer Obituary
- ▼ April (25)