Rotary announces grant awards
April 6, 2010, 6:52 am
The Binghamton Rotary Charities Fund Inc. announced Tuesday that it awarded $18,415 in grants during the last fiscal year. Awards were distributed in the following categories: $5,528 for Youth Services; $5,473 for the Greater Binghamton Community; $4,000 for The World We Live In; and $3,414 for Haiti relief.
Youth Services funds were distributed to Samaritan Counseling Center, Binghamton Boys & Girls Club, United Way and Binghamton High School. Greater Binghamton Community funds were given to Mom’s House, the Family & Children’s Society, Broome County Council of Churches, Baden-Powell Council of Boy Scouts and Junior League. The World We Live in funding was distributed to organizations in several countries including the Dominican Republic, Sudan and Uganda.
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- PressConnects: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Restaurant Week for CHOW
- Pipe Dream: CHOW will benefit from restaurant week...
- WBNG: CHOW
- Earth Fest 4-24-10
- CHOW Advisory Meeting Minutes
- CHOW mentioned in PipeDream
- Johnny Hart Memorial Christian Fellowship Breakfas...
- Benefit to aid CHOW
- Thank You Greg!
- Channel 34 - Restaurant Week to benefit CHOW
- WBNG: CHOW
- BU Pipe Dream: Event to help CHOW
- Race & Our Community
- Press Connects: Social Connections for Senior Wome...
- Press Connects: CHOW Conklin Farm mentioned
- Facebook: Lives of Commitment Breakfast
- Faith in Action Volunteers
- Press & Sun: Rotary Announces Grants
- Press & Sun: Lives of Commitment
- Press & Sun: BMets and Ramp It UP
- News Channel 34 : BCC and CHOW
- Press & Sun: STYP to Volunteer Helping CHOW
- Facebook: Jail Ministry - Congrats Dorothy!
- CHOW Volunteer Obituary
- ▼ April (25)