BINGHAMTON, Press & Sun Bulletin:
The Beautiful Plain Community Development Corporation, affiliated with Beautiful Plain Baptist Church, will hold its first Ball of Distinction from 6 p.m. to midnight Nov. 21 at Traditions at the Glen, 4101 Watson Boulevard, Union.
The organization's focus is to improve the quality of life for residents of Broome County.
The organization will present Beacon of Light Humanitarian awards to people who've given time and talents to better the community.
Local recipients include: Mayor Matthew Ryan; Broome County Executive Barbara Fiala; David Tanenhaus, of the Binghamton Housing Authority; Analusette Shaello-Johnson, of the Broome County Urban League; Rev. Joanne Pace, Hands of Hope Ministry; Rev. Dr. Joseph Sellepack, of the Broome County Council of Churches; Stephanie Eatton-Johnson of Beautiful Plain Baptist Church of Binghamton; Rita Turner of Lincoln Avenue Baptist of Endicott; Rose Simpson of New Heights Ministries of Binghamton; Michelle Spight of Greater Faith & Deliverance Ministries of Binghamton.
Tickets are $35 per person. For journal advertisements and reservations, call Sharon Smalls-Williams at (607) 770-0892 or Alicia Speller at (607) 797-2553.
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (278)
- Valerie Zehl article mentioning CHOW
- WBNG Holiday Train
- Press & Sun Article for CHOW 11-25-09
- News Channel 34 11-23-09
- In Memory of James Wm Kildare, Sr
- In Memory of Larry Relyea
- Earnest About Thanksgiving
- WBNG Article
- Press & Sun Article 11-20-09
- Tweet from News Channel 34 11-20-09
- Website Update
- Article on News Channel 34
- Article mentioning Dr Joe and CHOW
- Article about Concert donating to CHOW
- Article about Vestal Business Donations
- Tweet from WBNG 11-17-09
- Jail Ministry Facebook Post
- Minutes for FIA Advisory Meeting
- Honorees and Speakers for Lives of Commitment 2010...
- Hoiday Craft Fair
- Holiday Train
- Jail Ministry on Facebook asking for bags to be de...
- Our Annual CHOW donor
- Congregation Blast for CHORUSES FOR CHOW
- Press Release for Operation Safeguard
- Article for a concert benefiting CHOW
- CHOW Advisory Minutes for November
- Broome County Council of Churches Jail Ministry Po...
- Letter and Guidelines sent to all Broome Bounty Ag...
- Video and Article with Dr Joe
- Memo from Elizabeth Church Manor
- Press Article for CHOW
- NewsChannel 34 article about CHOW fundraiser
- Article about upcoming interview with Joanne on WS...
- CHOW video and article at WBNG
- Beautiful Plain announces humanitarian awards
- ▼ November (36)