CHOW Receives Donation
By WBNG News
October 15, 2010
Binghamton, NY (WBNG Binghamton) Binghamton's Fall Restaurant Week makes triple the amount of money than it did from its first event.
The city raised more $3-thousand dollars which was donated to the Community Hunger Outreach Program, or CHOW.
About 10 restaurants participated in the week long event including Lost Dog and the Flan Club.
Business was drawn from special 3 course lunch and dinner meals that were either $8 or $20.
Joe Sellepack says the donation will help feed families as the holiday season approaches.
"Our food bill part of the budget for CHOW has been hit pretty hard this year especially given the fact that the state budget and some of the cuts that were made did impact CHOW this year, this money is going to be put to really good use." said Joe Sellepack
The restaurant week held this past spring raised about $2-thousand dollars for the Binghamton Boys and Girls Club.
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (19)
- Quote found on topics.treehugger.com
- Ithaca Journal: Weinermobile
- Weinermobile and CHOW
- Tweet (retweeted by Susanne) about FIA Bowling Tou...
- Twitter Posting about FIA Bowling Event
- Knock 'Em Down Article and Video
- Hunger Walk on Fox News
- Weinermobile fundraiser for CHOW
- IBM Fundraiser for CHOW
- Halloweenie Time
- Healthier Lifestyle Intern Posting
- pressconnects: CHOW Hunger Walk Results
- CHOW Hunger Walk Results
- Restaurant Week Donation
- Tweet from @binghamtonu - Facebook pictures from B...
- Tweets from reporter about the CHOW Walk
- Tweet from Binghamton News: CHOW Walk
- WBNG: CHOW WALK
- Tweet: CHOW Walk
- Mayor to Announce Restaurant Week Results
- Knock 'Em Down for Ramp It Up
- Knock Em Down for Ramp It Up
- Obituary for CHOW Volunteer
- PressConnects: Urban Farmers Pitch In For Global E...
- Volunteer Quote
- Pipe Dream Article about their Food Pantry
- Volunteer Walkers Still Needed for Chow Hunger Wal...
- Facebook: Reentry Concert
- Obituary from Donor - Contributions towards CHOW
- It’s voting time again. The CHOW Farm has begun...
- ▼ October (30)